Career opportunity-We are looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team in 2022
Full-Time Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Salary: £25,00 per annum, 38 hours per week
Temporary Contract until 30th March 2022 ( possibility for extension)
Jacksons Catering Equipment is recruiting for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join our first-class team of professionals. You will work closely with the Company Director to supply catering equipment to the hospitality industry across Northern Ireland and export equipment to the Republic of Ireland.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A great place to work! We are proud to have built a wonderful work environment which is inclusive and responsive to the needs of the individual. We want to maintain a happy work-life balance for all whilst delivering on ambitious growth objectives through innovation and hard work. We achieve this through open communication, careful planning and a flexible approach to the working week when things ramp up. We pay £480 gross per week -on a weekly basis – for 38 hours per week or £25,000 per annum, and 28 days of holidays per annum pro-rated. If you would like to join a progressive local company, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT WE ARE:
- A Catering Equipment Specialist with a purpose-built showroom, warehouse, and sales office.
- A small team of highly skilled people who do their very best every day and are great at what they do.
- An ambitious locally owned company committed to supporting the growth and prosperity of the North West.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise, manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Solution-focused problem solver applying skills and experience to promote positive outcomes in a range of situations.
- An excellent communicator, treating everyone with respect across all levels of operations from customers to delivery drivers to directors.
- Precise with excellent attention to detail and timekeeping. Timelines are critical in this role
- Skilful in managing administrative tasks. You are proficient in the use of MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Experienced in managing supplier relationships, inventory management, warehouse operations and stock replenishment.
- Enjoy working with people, experienced in customer services – we’d like to hear from people from a wide range of sectors, not just from catering equipment. Our staff have worked in sales, retail, warehousing, builders merchants and delivery – we value all your previous experience!