With a compact design and quiet motor, the IMC VQ 3.5 commercial potato peeler is the ideal time-saving appliance for smaller kitchens. Designed to effortlessly peel up to 35kg of potatoes every hour, the IMC makes it easy to get great results, fast – no more potato peeling!
The potato rumbler is also simple and safe to operate, thanks to intuitive manual controls and stress-free cleaning – perfect for everyday professional use. Whether you’re making chips, roast spuds or mash, the IMC VQ saves you huge amounts of time and energy.
How does a potato rumbler work?
By spinning potatoes in a cylinder with an abrasive interior, potato skins are quickly removed. A water connection is required to ensure the peeled potatoes are cleaned and ready for further prep.
What happens to the skins?
Potato rumblers don’t use a traditional peeling method. Instead, the rumbler converts the peelings into tiny particles. The peelings are so small they can simply be washed down the drain.
- Capacity 3.5kg
- Dimensions 425(H) x 650(W) x 380(D)mm
- Output 35kg/hr
- Power Type 180W. 10A
- Supplier Model Number VQ3.5
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 31kg
- Colour Silver & Blue
- Easy to install and clean
- Hygienic and strong stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Easy to use manual controls with timer
- Compact countertop design
- Can also be mounted on sink top, pedestal or trolley
- Ideal for small to medium sized kitchens
- WRAS approved water inlet hose and air break