The Rational iCombi Pro 20-2/1/E 20 grid combi oven offers a wide range of self-cooking and combi oven modes for different foods and cooking styles so is ideal for high-output restaurants and food services. Fully gastronorm compatible, the oven can accommodate up to twenty 2/1 pans making it perfect for quick transfer between appliances and produce between 300 to 500 meals per day.
The iDensityControl system controls the climate ensuring you get perfect results every time and minimize energy consumption whilst the iCookingSuite offers the flexibility to achieve reproducible high-quality food again and again. When it comes to cleaning the oven, the clever iCareSytem regularly moniters dirt build-up and proposes the ideal cleaning setup and chemicals required at the appropriate time.
Watch video of the Rational iCombi Pro
ICP 20-2/1/E Product specifications
- Capacity 20 x 2/1GN
- Dimensions 1807(H) x 1082(W) x 1117(D)mm
- Output 300-500 meals per day
- Power Type Electric 3 Phase
- Temperature Range 30°C to 300°C
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 336kg
- 20 x 2/1 GN capacity
- 300-500 meals per day
- 4 intelligent assistants iDensityControl, iCookingSuite, iProductionManager, and iCareSystem
- 6 Intelligent operating modes, 5 intelligent cooking methods and 3 manual operating modes
- Phosphate and phosphorous free with quick clean, care control and eco mode.
- 6-point core temperature probe
- Retractable hand shower
- Wi-Fi enabled
Smoking made easy in the ICP 20-2/1/E with the addition of the Vario Smoker
Smoking without an extra smoker oven? The VarioSmoker allows you to cook and smoke food at the same time in your cooking system. This saves valuable time and space. Give meat, fish and vegetables aromatic smoky flavours and unmistakable colours, you can define these yourself according to your preferences
Fill the VarioSmoker with wood chips, place it in your iCombi Pro on a rack above the food and close the cooking cabinet door.
1. Remove the protective cover on the power supply for the USB port.
2. Connect the USB plug with the power supply and the USB port on the cooking system.
3. Switch on the VarioSmoker with the mains switch. In the iCombi Pro, the smoking cooking paths are displayed in the
4. Press the smoker button to display all intelligent smoking cooking paths.
5. Start the desired cooking path. The VarioSmoker will be controlled automatically during the cooking path.